STM Inspection company was established in the year of 2011. Then under the name of W. Giertsen Test & Inspection AS.
STM I supplies all methods of NDT (Non-Destructive Testing). STM I is a certified Enterprise of Competence within lifting gear and equipment, PMI (Positive Material Identification) by OES (Optical Emission Spectrometry) and XRF (X-ray fluorescence) hardness testing, inspection and maintenance of drilling and well equipment.
Together with our partner KTN AS, we supply the market with advanced and automated ultrasound at the highest level. Our employees maintain high standards, are flexible and multidisciplinary within the field of inspection subjects.
· STM I's management system is certified in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
· Certified Enterprise of Competence (S1 & S2) in accordance with Administrative Regulations to the Workers Protection Act, Regulation (order no. 703).
· Our inspectors are certified in accordance with ISO 9712 / Nordtest / NS 477.
· Approved by the Norwegian Radiation Protection for radiography performance in Norway.
· Approved in accordance with DNVGL -CP-0484 for all NDT methods on classification projects
· Inspection Company with Independence Category A (ISO 17020).
· NTO registered Inspection Company.
Keywords: NDT, NDT Level 3, Inspection, Testing, Weld Inspection, Magnetic particle testing MT, Penetrant Testing PT, Visual Inspection VT, Radiography Testing RT, Hardness Testing HT, Leak Test LT, Positive Material Identification PMI, spectrograph, Ultrasonic testing UT Phased Array PA, Time of flights Diffraction TOFD.